When you’re facing the possibility of serving Federal Prison time, you might feel like there’s not much you can do to help yourself. It’s like watching your life unfold in a negative direction, but being unable to stop the ride. While you can’t turn back time, you can make a major impact on how much, if any, time you serve in Federal Prison.
Here’s what you can do right now...
Step 1 - Decide to take action instead of sitting back and letting this happen without putting up your best fight
Step 2 - Read this page to learn how a qualified prison consultant can help you serve less time
Step 3 - Call me to discuss the particulars of your unique situation
How can a Prison Consultant help you serve less time?
If you’re still here, you probably already moved past Step 1 and decided to take action to increase your odds of a positive outcome with your case. So, let’s talk about how I can help you serve less time in Federal Prison. When you put my team and me to work for you, we immediately assess your situation and develop a plan for how to sway the judge in your favor (FYI: the tactics you probably think will work, will actually work against you).
Prison Coaching + Sentence Reduction Consulting: Our proven strategy...
Depending on where you are in the process, we assist you with a proven method to help you get less time. Our method involves…
· Assisting you to write a powerful letter that positively influences the judge in your favor
· Guiding you step-by-step to get character reference letters that maximize impact and avoid common mistakes that annoy the judge
· Pre-sentence report (PSR) coaching so that you avoid pitfalls and set yourself up in the best position possible
· Coaching to develop a mentor network before you face Federal Prison time
· Community service recommendations to create a service-based portfolio to improve your chances of serving less time
Your Federal Prison sentence reduction strategy starts the moment you call.
The consultation is FREE. No obligation. No pressure. The moment you call, we delve into your particular situation and how I can help you. We figure out what your next move should be and how to help you successfully make the choices that position you to serve less time – and how to avoid the choices that ruin your chances for probation or sentence reduction.
This is your life. You have a window of opportunity to change how the next several years of your life unfold. Call me to discuss your options before that window closes. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.